Acceptable Use Policy.
Acceptable Use Policy for Website www.diamondcrossing.co.uk.
We may change these terms, so we expect you to check this page from time to time as the changes will be binding on you. There may also be changes elsewhere on our site.
2. Who We Are
www.diamondcrossing.co.uk is operated by Diamond Crossing Recruitment Ltd., a UK Limited company registered in England under company number 12381639.
Some important details about us:
Our registered office is at: Union House, 111 New Union Street, Coventry, CV1 2NT UK
Our trading office is at: Union House, 111 New Union Street, Coventry, CV1 2NT UK
Our VAT number is: GB 342944002
3. What you must not do
You must not use the site to do any of the following:
• Break any laws or regulations
• Do anything fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect
• Harm or attempt to harm minors
• Do anything with material that does not meet our content standards(these are listed below)
• Do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam)
• Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs,software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.)
• Copy in any way or re-sell any part of our site (unless we allow it under our website terms)
• Interfere with or damage any part of our site, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements.·
• Distributing malware or other malicious code.
• Disclosing sensitive personal information about others.
• Collecting, or attempting to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
• Distributing pornography or adult related content.
• Promoting or facilitating prostitution or any escort services.
• Hosting, distributing or linking to child pornography or content that is harmful to minors.
• Promoting or facilitating gambling, violence, terrorist activities or selling weapons or ammunition.
• Engaging in the unlawful distribution of controlled substances,drug contraband or prescription medications.
• Managing payment aggregators or facilitators such as processing payments on behalf of other businesses or charities.
• Facilitating pyramid schemes or other models intended to seek payments from public actors.
• Threatening harm to persons or property or otherwise harassing behavior.
• Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others.
• Facilitating, aiding, or encouraging any of the above activities through our Services.
4. Content Standards
Here are our content standards. They apply to all material that you contribute to our site and to all interactive services.
You must follow these standards carefully, but please also follow the spirit of them.
Your contributions must be:
• Accurate (if they are factual)
• Genuine (if they state opinions)
• Within the law.
Your contributions must not be:
• Defamatory, obscene or offensive
• Likely to deceive, harass, annoy, threaten, or invade someone else's privacy.
And they must not:
• Promote material that is sexually explicit
• Promote violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability, or sexual orientation
• Infringe anyone else's intellectual property
• Be used to impersonate anyone, or misrepresent anyone's identity
• Encourage or assist anything that breaks the law.
5. System abuse
Any User in violation of our Services security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following:
• Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security of the Services.
• Intentionally or negligently transmitting files containing a computer virus or corrupted data.
• Accessing another network without permission, including toprobe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures.
• Unauthorized scanning or monitoring of data on any network or system without proper authorization of the owner of the system or network.
6. Service resources
You may not consume excessive amounts of the Services or use the Services in anyway which results in performance issues or which interrupts the services for other Users. Prohibited activities that contribute to excessive use, include without limitation:
• Deliberate attempts to overload the Services and broad cast attacks (i.e. denial of service attacks).
• Engaging in any other activities that degrade the usability and performance of our Services.
7. Interactive Services
Our standards for interactive services, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards where applicable and used on our website, are as follows:
• We will tell you clearly about the service
• We will tell you what form of moderation we use for the site
• We will try to assess risks on the site (especially for children)and will moderate if we think it is appropriate.
Please note, however, that we are not required to moderate our interactive service. We will not be responsible for any loss to anyone who does not use our site according to our standards (whether or not we have moderated the service).
8. Important Notice for Parents
• Use of our interactive service by a child is subject to parental consent
• If you permit your child to use the service, we advise you to explain the risks. Moderation is not always effective
Please contact us if you have a concern about moderation.
9. Disclosure to Courts
If you have to disclose Confidential Information by order of a court or other public body you may do so.
10. Suspension and Termination
If we think you have breached this policy, we will take what ever steps we think are necessary. We reserve our right to be the sole arbiter in determining the seriousness of each infringement and to immediately take corrective actions, including but not limited to:
These might include:
• Sending you a warning
• Taking legal action
• Suspending or terminating your Account and/or Service with or without notice upon any violation of this Policy. Any violations may also result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
• Disabling or removing any content which is prohibited by this Policy, including to prevent harm to others or to us or our Services, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
• Reporting violations to law enforcement as determined by us in our sole discretion.
• Suspended and terminated User accounts due to violations will not be re-activated.
• Nothing contained in this Policy shall be construed to limit our actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the prohibited activities. In addition, we reserve at all times all rights and remedies available to us with respect to such activities at law or in equity.
We exclude legal responsibility and cost for actions we take to deal with your breach of our policy.
11. No spam policy
You may not use our Services to send spam or bulk unsolicited messages. We maintain a zero tolerance policy for use of our Services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any bulk e-mail, includingunsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail, or the sending, assisting,or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mail that does not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 ("SPAM").
Your products or services advertised via SPAM (i.e. Spamvertised) may not be used in conjunction with our Services. This provision includes, but is not limited to,SPAM sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or newsgroups.
Sending emails through our Services to purchased email lists ("safe lists") will be treated as SPAM.
12. Copyrighted content
Copyrighted material must not be published or submitted via our Services without the explicit permission of the copyright owner or a person explicitly authorized to give such permission by the copyright owner. Upon receipt of a claim for copyright infringement, or a notice of such violation, we will immediately run full investigation and, upon confirmation, will notify the person or persons responsible for publishing it and, in our sole discretion, will remove the infringing material from the Services. We may terminate the Service of Users with repeated copyright infringements. Further procedures may be carried out if necessary. We will assume no liability to any User of the Services for theremoval of any such material.
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person or persons using our Services, please send a report of the copyright infringement to the contact details listed at the end of this Policy.
You take full responsibility for maintaining reasonable security precautions for your account. You are responsible for protecting and updating any login account provided to you for our Services. You must protect the confidentiality of your login details, and you should change your password periodically.
14. Reporting violations
If you have discovered and would like to report a violation of this Policy, please contact us immediately. We will investigate the situation and provide you with full assistance.
15. Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy or its terms relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Policy on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
16. Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
17. Contacting us
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org