Job Portal Registration Terms for Candidates
Diamond Crossing Recruitment Ltd. Job Portal Registration Terms for Candidates
1. Diamond Crossing Recruitment Limited (the Company) is acting as an Employment Agency when arranging permanent appointments on behalf of its candidates, as defined in The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (Conduct Regulations). The Company is in the business of providing work finding services(services), as defined in the Conduct Regulations for candidates and, where arole is found, providing arrangements for persons to provide services by permanent appointment with its clients.
2. You are seeking the following type of work: Permanent opportunities in the Railway sector as a professional or similar.
3. Diamond Crossing Recruitment Limited has obtained your details from one of the following:
a. You have provided your personal information to the Company via a response to a job posting or by email as an approach which is not related to a specific vacancy; or
b. from another source such as a job-board, CV library, or other form of referral.
4. The Company shall provide its services to you in accordance with its privacy notice found here.
5. The Company provides its services to you, free of charge, in accordance with its privacy notice, which will include maintaining your details on its database of candidates, searching for suitable opportunities for you and keeping in touch with you. When the Company introduces you to a client, having obtained your consent to the introduction, then upon mutual agreement with the client it will arrange an interview(s) on your behalf and help you conclude negotiations for a permanent assignment.
6. The Company will receive a detailed list of reasonable and impartial criteria from hirers against which to select candidates to be put forward for any particular role. The Company shall in its sole discretion,determine whether the candidate meets the selection criteria or not and selects candidates for submission based purely on how well each individual meets the selection criteria.
7. The Company makes no promise to you that you will be successful in obtaining an interview and no guarantee can be given that an introduction will lead to a permanent appointment. The Company accepts no liability for the outcome of any recruitment process and you participate in the recruitment process guided by your own free will and volition.
8. You should ensure the information we hold on you, including your curriculum vitae, is accurate and up to date. Kindly provide details of referees promptly upon request, although we will not contact referees without your agreement. It is your obligation to update the information we hold and we will not be responsible for any inaccuracy which it contains.
9. This agreement shall be deemed accepted by your registration to our Job Portal and/or use of our Services.
Diamond Crossing Recruitment Ltd.